Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
- Bad Breath - Bad breath, also called halitosis, is one of the many problems that people face in their oral care. There are numerous causes for bad breath, bad breath can also be indicative of other health problems, and exacerbated by diet and lifestyle.
- Oral Cancer Screenings - Oral Cancer Screening is a thorough inspection of the oral tissues to determine early stages of cancer before the patient becomes symptomatic.
- Periodontal Treatment - Periodontal Therapy treats the gums with conditions ranging from gingivitis to advanced periodontal disease.
- Sensitive Teeth - People have sensitive teeth for many reasons. We address sensitive teeth so you can enjoy eating and drinking your favorite foods.
- Smile Analysis - Our detailed examination and smile analysis will include digital photography and digital x-rays with minimal exposure, an oral cancer screening, a TMJ screening, and a full periodontal evaluation.
- Snoring Appliances - Snoring appliances designed to reduce the sound of snoring and the effects of sleep apnea by opening and repositioning the airway.
- Bite Guard - A bite guard is hard mouth guard designed to alleviate the pain and damage caused by severe grinding and clenching of the teeth.
- Sport Guard - The Sport Guard is a soft mouth guard custom fitted to protect the athlete’s teeth from being fractured during play.
- Smile Makeover - A smile makeover is the process of improving the apperance of a smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures such as, dental crowns, veneers, composite fillings, tooth implants, and teeth whitening.
- Home Whitening - Take Home Whitening helps maintain your bright white smile at home with a custom fit tray and whitening gel to use whenever you feel your smile needs to be brightened.
- In-Office Whitening - An advanced teeth-whitening procedure that whitens and brightens your teeth in just one visit.
- Fillings - No more silver mercury fillings! Patients can have natural looking teeth with tooth colored fillings called composite resin. These fillings are matched to be the same color as your teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns - A crown is used to entirely cover a damaged tooth. Crowns add strength, durability and tooth stability. A crown can also be used to improve the appearance, shape or alignment of a damaged tooth and can be used in many instances such as; to protect weak or decaying teeth, or to cover implants or teeth that cannot support a filling.
- Dental Implants - If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- Bridges - A bridge is a prosthesis attached to remaining natural teeth and used to replace missing teeth. They quite literally bridge the gap in the space between your teeth. Bridges are a cost-effective and aesthetically pleasing as they look completely natural
- Partial - A partial denture is a removable appliance used to replace several missing teeth and enhance the appearance of your smile.
- Dentures - A complete Denture is a removable appliances used to replace all of the missing teeth as well as enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Extractions - Teeth that are not restorable or that can not be saved due to trauma, infection, cavities or gum disease can be removed by using local anesthesia. We cater to any anxiety or fear you may have with this procedure to ensure your complete trust and relaxation.